Kraft und Energie - Kraftwerk Rummelsburg - Berlin
Power and Energy - Power Plant Rummelsburg - Berlin
Edited by Hans Achim Grube
The Rummelsburg power station (erected in 1907 and extended from 1925 to 1927) has been shut down since the 1960's, is now temporarily used as a venue for events and as the backdrop to international film productions.
In order to develop the revitalisation of the complex a competition has been decided.The scope of innovative suggestions covered a wide range of use such as research locations, sport complexes congress and event centres.
Long-term plans for its utilisation as a result of professional, convincing examinations of the listed property are the subject of this publication, which describes the power station and the contributions made to the competition.
Available at :
© 2002-2010 Urban-Resources All rights reserved Powered by PocketTV